Onesimus - [ Syriac Not Available ]
Onesimus was the slave of Philemon, who served Paul in Rome. He later became a bishop and was martyred.
Status: draft Is this record complete?
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
How to Cite This Entry
Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent, “Onesimus” last modified August 17, 2016, http://syriaca.org/person/3015.Show full citation information...
Bibliography:Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent, “Onesimus.”, edited by Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent and David A. Michelson. Vol. 1 of The Syriac Biographical Dictionary, edited by David A. Michelson. Syriaca.org: The Syriac Reference Portal, 2016. Entry published August 17, 2016. http://syriaca.org/person/3015.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Onesimus
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent
- Data architecture and encoding by David A. Michelson
- Editing, Syriac data conversion, data entry, and reconciling by Adam P. Kane
- Editing and Syriac data proofreading by Aram Bar Schabo
- Entries adapted from the work of Jean Maurice Fiey
- Entries adapted from the work of Ugo Zanetti
- Entries adapted from the work of Claude Detienne
- Conversion to TEI-XML by Nathan P. Gibson
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2016.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.