Jacob of Qusur - ܝܥܩܘܒ ܩܨܘܪܝܐ
http://syriaca.org/person/284 This page is an entry in A Guide to Syriac Authors
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 Ignatius Afram Barsoum, Berule bdire d-ʿal yulpone suryoye hdire, trans. Philoxenos Yuḥanon Dolabani, 2nd ed. (Holland: Bar Hebraeus Verlag, 1991), pp: 490.
- 2 Rudolf Macuch, Geschichte der spät- und neusyrischen Literatur, 1. Aufl (Berlin: Walter de Gruyter, 1965), pp: 23.
How to Cite This Entry
James E. Walters et al., “Jacob of Qusur — ܝܥܩܘܒ ܩܨܘܪܝܐ ” in A Guide to Syriac Authors last modified December 9, 2016, http://syriaca.org/person/284.Show full citation information...
Bibliography:James E. Walters et al., “Jacob of Qusur — ܝܥܩܘܒ ܩܨܘܪܝܐ .” In A Guide to Syriac Authors, edited by David A. Michelson and Nathan P. Gibson. Vol. 2 of The Syriac Biographical Dictionary, edited by David A. Michelson. Syriaca.org, 2016-. Entry published December 9, 2016. http://syriaca.org/person/284.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Jacob of Qusur — ܝܥܩܘܒ ܩܨܘܪܝܐ
- Data from Macuch, Abuna, De Urbina, Duval, Assemani (vols. 1-2), Chabot, Wright, and Brock collected, verified, reconciled, and entered by Kristian Heal
- German data entry by Samer Khader
- Editing, document design, proofreading, data entry by David A. Michelson
- Matching with viaf.org records, data entry, data transformation, conversion to XML by Nathan P. Gibson
- GEDSH and Barsoum English name entry, matching with viaf.org records by James E. Walters
- Editing, disambiguation research, conversion to XML by Thomas A. Carlson
- Syriac name entry by Robert Aydin