Zenophilus - ܙܢܦܘܠܝܣ
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 Ugo Zanetti and Claude Detienne, Bibliotheca Hagiographica Syriaca, entry: 5.
- 2 William Cureton, Ancient Syriac documents relative to earliest establishment of christianity in Edessa and the neighbouring countries, from the year after our Lord's Ascension to the beginning of the fourth century (Amsterdam: Oriental Press, 1967)., pp: 71.
- 3 Paul Bedjan (ed.), Acta martyrum et sanctorum (Parisiis; Lipsiae: Harrasssowitz, 1890)., vol: 1, pp: 130.
How to Cite This Entry
Bibliography:Nathan P. Gibson, “Zenophilus — ܙܢܦܘܠܝܣ .” In , edited by David A. Michelson., edited by David A. Michelson. Syriaca.org, 2016-. Entry published August 17, 2016. http://syriaca.org/person/2810.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Zenophilus — ܙܢܦܘܠܝܣ
- Editing and data entry by Nathan P. Gibson
- Data architecture and encoding by David A. Michelson
Copyright and License for Reuse
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.