- ܥ̅ ܐܠܐܚܕ ܕܒܥܫܝܩܗ
- ʿAbd al-Ahad of Baʿshiqa
- ܩܫܝܫܐ ܥ̅ ܐܠܐܚܕ ܒܪ ܩܫܝܫܐ ܓܘܪܓܝܣ2
- the West Syrian priest ʿAbd al-Aḥad, son of the priest George of the village of Baʿshīḳah (Northeast of Mosul)2
- ʿAbd al-Aḥad of Baʿshīqa
- ‘Abd al-Ahad de Ba‘shiqah1
ʿAbd al-Ahad of Baʿshiqa is commemorated in Samuel of Qartmin (text) [http://syriaca.org/work/1863] .1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 Ugo Zanetti and Claude Detienne, Bibliotheca Hagiographica Syriaca, entry: 1816.
- 2 Alphonse Mingana, Catalogue of the Mingana Collection of Manuscripts (Cambridge: W. Heffer and Sons, 1933), vol: 1, pp: 967.
How to Cite This Entry
Bibliography:Nathan P. Gibson, “ʿAbd al-Ahad of Baʿshiqa — ܥ̅ ܐܠܐܚܕ ܕ .”, edited by David A. Michelson., edited by David A. Michelson. Syriaca.org: The Syriac Reference Portal, 2016. Entry published August 17, 2016. http://syriaca.org/person/2805.
About this Entry
Entry Title: ʿAbd al-Ahad of Baʿshiqa — ܥ̅ ܐܠܐܚܕ ܕ
- Editing and data entry by Nathan P. Gibson
- Data architecture and encoding by David A. Michelson
Copyright and License for Reuse
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.