John of Beth Sbirino - ܝܘܚܢܢ ܣܒܝܪܝܢܝܐ
- ܝܘܚܢܢ ܣܒܝܪܝܢܝܐ
- John of Beth Sbirino
- ܩܫܝܫܐ ܝܘܚܢܢ ܣܒܝܪܝܢܝܐ1
- ܩܰܫܝܫܐ ܝܘܚܰܢܢ ܣܒܝܪܝܢܳܝܐ1
- John of Beth Sbirina
- Yuḥanon of Beth Sbirino
Status: draft Is this record complete?
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 Ignatius Afram Barsoum, Berule bdire d-ʿal yulpone suryoye hdire, trans. Philoxenos Yuḥanon Dolabani, 2nd ed. (Holland: Bar Hebraeus Verlag, 1991), pp: 478.
- 2 Rudolf Macuch, Geschichte der spät- und neusyrischen Literatur, 1. Aufl (Berlin: Walter de Gruyter, 1965), pp: 19.
How to Cite This Entry
James E. Walters et al., “John of Beth Sbirino — ܝܘܚܢܢ ܣܒܝܪܝܢܝܐ ” last modified August 17, 2016, http://syriaca.org/person/265.Show full citation information...
Bibliography:James E. Walters et al., “John of Beth Sbirino — ܝܘܚܢܢ ܣܒܝܪܝܢܝܐ .”, edited by David A. Michelson and Nathan P. Gibson. Vol. 2 of The Syriac Biographical Dictionary, edited by David A. Michelson. Syriaca.org: The Syriac Reference Portal, 2016. Entry published August 17, 2016. http://syriaca.org/person/265.
About this Entry
Entry Title: John of Beth Sbirino — ܝܘܚܢܢ ܣܒܝܪܝܢܝܐ
- Data from Macuch, Abuna, De Urbina, Duval, Assemani (vols. 1-2), Chabot, Wright, and Brock collected, verified, reconciled, and entered by Kristian Heal
- German data entry by Samer Khader
- Editing, document design, proofreading, data entry by David A. Michelson
- Matching with viaf.org records, data entry, data transformation, conversion to XML by Nathan P. Gibson
- GEDSH and Barsoum English name entry, matching with viaf.org records by James E. Walters
- Editing, disambiguation research, conversion to XML by Thomas A. Carlson
- Syriac name entry by Robert Aydin