Irenaeus - ܐܝܪܝܢܐܘܣ ܐܦܝܣܩܘܦܐ ܕܡܕܝܢܬܐ ܠܘܓܕܘܢ (sometime between 100 - 200)
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 E. W. Brooks (ed.), Text, The Sixth Book of the Select Letters of Severus Patriarch of Antioch in the Syriac Version of Athanasius of Nisibis vol. 1.1 (Oxford: Williams and Norgate, 1902), pp: 193.
- 2 E. W. Brooks (ed.), "Letters LXII to CXVII." in E. W. Brooks (ed.), A Collection of Letters of Severus of Antioch, from Numerous Syriac ManuscriptsR. Graffin and F. Nau (eds.), Tomus Decimus Quartus, Patrologia Orientalis, tomus 14 (Paris: Firmin-Didot et cie, 1919-1920Paris: Firmin-Didot et cie, 1920), pp: 193.
- 3 E. W. Brooks (ed.), Translation, The Sixth Book of the Select Letters of Severus Patriarch of Antioch in the Syriac Version of Athanasius of Nisibis vol. 2.1 (Oxford: Williams and Norgate, 1903), pp: 175.
- 4 pp: , section: , URL: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/9781444338386.wbeah05090/full., pp: , section: , URL: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/9781444338386.wbeah05090/full.
- 5 Sergey Minov (ed.), A Comprehensive Bibliography on Syriac Christianity (The Center for the Study of Christianity, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, 2013), entry: Irenaeus.
How to Cite This Entry
Bibliography:Daniel L. Schwartz, “Irenaeus — ܐܝܪܝܢܐܘܣ ܐܦܝܣܩܘܦܐ ܕܡܕܝܢܬܐ ܠܘܓܕܘܢ .” In , edited by David A. Michelson. Vol. of The Syriac Biographical Dictionary, edited by David A. Michelson. Syriaca.org, 2016-. Entry published August 17, 2016. http://syriaca.org/person/2463.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Irenaeus — ܐܝܪܝܢܐܘܣ ܐܦܝܣܩܘܦܐ ܕܡܕܝܢܬܐ ܠܘܓܕܘܢ
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Daniel L. Schwartz
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Katayoun Torabi
- Data architecture and encoding by David A. Michelson
- Syriac data conversion and reconciling by Nathan P. Gibson
Copyright and License for Reuse
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.