Daniel of Harran - ܕܢܝܐܝܠ ܕܚܪܢ
Status: draft Is this record complete?
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 3 Ignatius Guidi (ed.), Chronica Minora, Corpus Scriptorum Christianorum Orientalium, vol. 1-2; Scriptores Syri, tomus 1-2 (Paris: E Typographeo Reipublicae, 1903), pp: 7.
- 4 Benjamin Harris Cowper, "Selections from the Syriac. No. 1: The Chronicle of Edessa." Journal of Sacred Literature and Biblical Record n.s. 5.9 (1864), section: 63.
- 5 Sergey Minov (ed.), A Comprehensive Bibliography on Syriac Christianity (The Center for the Study of Christianity, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, 2013), entry: Daniel of Harran.
How to Cite This Entry
Daniel L. Schwartz, “Daniel of Harran — ܕܢܝܐܝܠ ܕܚܪܢ ” last modified August 17, 2016, http://syriaca.org/person/2257.Show full citation information...
Bibliography:Daniel L. Schwartz, “Daniel of Harran — ܕܢܝܐܝܠ ܕܚܪܢ .”, edited by David A. Michelson. Vol. of The Syriac Biographical Dictionary, edited by David A. Michelson. Syriaca.org: The Syriac Reference Portal, 2016. Entry published August 17, 2016. http://syriaca.org/person/2257.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Daniel of Harran — ܕܢܝܐܝܠ ܕܚܪܢ
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Daniel L. Schwartz
- Data architecture and encoding by David A. Michelson
- Syriac data conversion and reconciling by Nathan P. Gibson
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2016.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.