Abu Nasr Yahya b. Jarir of Tagrit - ܐܒܘ ܢܨܪ ܝܚܝܐ
http://syriaca.org/person/196 This page is an entry in A Guide to Syriac Authors
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 Ignatius Afram Barsoum, Berule bdire d-ʿal yulpone suryoye hdire, trans. Philoxenos Yuḥanon Dolabani, 2nd ed. (Holland: Bar Hebraeus Verlag, 1991), pp: 396.
- 2 Sergey Minov (ed.), A Comprehensive Bibliography on Syriac Christianity (The Center for the Study of Christianity, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, 2013), entry: Yahya ibn Jarir al-Takriti.
How to Cite This Entry
James E. Walters et al., “Abu Nasr Yahya b. Jarir of Tagrit — ܐܒܘ ܢܨܪ ܝܚܝܐ ” in A Guide to Syriac Authors last modified August 17, 2016, http://syriaca.org/person/196.Show full citation information...
Bibliography:James E. Walters et al., “Abu Nasr Yahya b. Jarir of Tagrit — ܐܒܘ ܢܨܪ ܝܚܝܐ .” In A Guide to Syriac Authors, edited by David A. Michelson and Nathan P. Gibson. Vol. 2 of The Syriac Biographical Dictionary, edited by David A. Michelson. Syriaca.org, 2016-. Entry published August 17, 2016. http://syriaca.org/person/196.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Abu Nasr Yahya b. Jarir of Tagrit — ܐܒܘ ܢܨܪ ܝܚܝܐ
- Editing, document design, proofreading, data entry by David A. Michelson
- Matching with viaf.org records, data entry, data transformation, conversion to XML by Nathan P. Gibson
- GEDSH and Barsoum English name entry, matching with viaf.org records by James E. Walters
- Editing, disambiguation research, conversion to XML by Thomas A. Carlson
- Syriac name entry by Robert Aydin