Maximus - ܡܟܣܝܡܐܘܣ
http://syriaca.org/person/1912 This page is an entry in Qadishe: A Guide to the Syriac Saints
Maximus is commemorated in Macarius, John, Bishoi, Maximus and Dometius (Fathers of Egypt) (text) [http://syriaca.org/work/1847] , a work surviving in at least 2 manuscripts including
ms Birmingham, Selly Oak College Library, Coll. Mingana, Syr. 83, f.
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 Ugo Zanetti and Claude Detienne, Bibliotheca Hagiographica Syriaca, entry: 1797, 1758.
How to Cite This Entry
Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent et al., “Maximus — ܡܟܣܝܡܐܘܣ ” in Qadishe: A Guide to the Syriac Saints last modified August 17, 2016, http://syriaca.org/person/1912.Show full citation information...
Bibliography:Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent et al., “Maximus — ܡܟܣܝܡܐܘܣ .” In Qadishe: A Guide to the Syriac Saints, edited by Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent and David A. Michelson. Vol. 1 of Gateway to the Syriac Saints, edited by Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent et al.. Syriaca.org, 2016-. Entry published August 17, 2016. http://syriaca.org/person/1912.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Maximus — ܡܟܣܝܡܐܘܣ
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent
- Data architecture and encoding by David A. Michelson
- Editing, Syriac data conversion, data entry, and reconciling by Adam P. Kane
- Editing and Syriac data proofreading by Aram Bar Schabo
- Entries adapted from the work of Jean Maurice Fiey
- Entries adapted from the work of Ugo Zanetti
- Entries adapted from the work of Claude Detienne
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2016.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.