Denha the Philosopher - ܕܢܚܐ ܦܝܠܣܘܦܐ
- ܕܢܚܐ ܦܝܠܣܘܦܐ3
- Denha the Philosopher
- ܕܢܚܳܐ ܦܝܠܳܣܘܦܳܐ3
- دنحا الفيلسوف2
- Denha the Logician4
- Denḥa the Philosopher1
- Denḥa the philosopher
Status: draft Is this record complete?
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 Ignatius Afram Barsoum, The Scattered Pearls: A History of Syriac Literature and Sciences, trans. Matti Moosa, 2nd rev. ed. (Piscataway,NJ: Gorgias Press, 2003), entry: 177, pp: 405.
- 2 Ignatius Afram Barsoum, al-Luʼluʼ al-manthūr fī tārīkh al-ʻulūm wa-al-ādāb al-Suryāniyyah, 4th ed. (Holland: Bar Hebraeus Verlag, 1987), pp: 356.
- 3 Ignatius Afram Barsoum, Berule bdire d-ʿal yulpone suryoye hdire, trans. Philoxenos Yuḥanon Dolabani, 2nd ed. (Holland: Bar Hebraeus Verlag, 1991), pp: 384.
- 4 Sergey Minov (ed.), A Comprehensive Bibliography on Syriac Christianity (The Center for the Study of Christianity, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, 2013), entry: Denha the Logician.
How to Cite This Entry
James E. Walters et al., “Denha the Philosopher — ܕܢܚܐ ܦܝܠܣܘܦܐ ” in , last modified August 17, 2016, http://syriaca.org/person/177.Show full citation information...
Bibliography:James E. Walters et al., “Denha the Philosopher — ܕܢܚܐ ܦܝܠܣܘܦܐ .” In , edited by David A. Michelson and Nathan P. Gibson. Vol. 2 of The Syriac Biographical Dictionary, edited by David A. Michelson. Syriaca.org: The Syriac Reference Portal, 2016. Entry published August 17, 2016. http://syriaca.org/person/177.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Denha the Philosopher — ܕܢܚܐ ܦܝܠܣܘܦܐ
- Editing, document design, proofreading, data entry by David A. Michelson
- Matching with viaf.org records, data entry, data transformation, conversion to XML by Nathan P. Gibson
- GEDSH and Barsoum English name entry, matching with viaf.org records by James E. Walters
- Editing, disambiguation research, conversion to XML by Thomas A. Carlson
- Syriac name entry by Robert Aydin
- Arabic name entry by Jad Kaado
- Editorial oversight for GEDSH and Barsoum English text entry, and proofreading by Christopher Johnson
- GEDSH and Barsoum English text entry and proofreading by the Syriac Research Group, University of Alabama