Cyprian - ܩܘܦܪܝܢܘܣ
Cyprian is commemorated in Cyprian (text) [http://syriaca.org/work/1426] , a work surviving in at least 6 manuscripts including
ms London, British Library, Or. 8731, f.
Status: draft Is this record complete?
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 Ugo Zanetti and Claude Detienne, Bibliotheca Hagiographica Syriaca, entry: 1300.
How to Cite This Entry
Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent et al., “Cyprian — ܩܘܦܪܝܢܘܣ ” last modified August 17, 2016, http://syriaca.org/person/1662.Show full citation information...
Bibliography:Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent et al., “Cyprian — ܩܘܦܪܝܢܘܣ .”, edited by Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent and David A. Michelson. Vol. 1 of Gateway to the Syriac Saints, edited by Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent et al.. Syriaca.org: The Syriac Reference Portal, 2016. Entry published August 17, 2016. http://syriaca.org/person/1662.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Cyprian — ܩܘܦܪܝܢܘܣ
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent
- Data architecture and encoding by David A. Michelson
- Editing, Syriac data conversion, data entry, and reconciling by Adam P. Kane
- Editing and Syriac data proofreading by Aram Bar Schabo
- Entries adapted from the work of Jean Maurice Fiey
- Entries adapted from the work of Ugo Zanetti
- Entries adapted from the work of Claude Detienne
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2016.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.