Anthony the General - ܐܢܛܘܢܝܢܘܣ ܐܣܛܪܛܠܛܝܣ
http://syriaca.org/person/1596 This page is an entry in Qadishe: A Guide to the Syriac Saints
Anthony the General is commemorated in George the Martyr, Antony the Soldier, and Alexandra the Queen (text) [http://syriaca.org/work/249] , a work surviving in at least 14 manuscripts including
ms Berlin, Königliche Bibliothek, syr. 75
(Sachau 222), f. 226-234v.1
- ܐܢܛܘܢܝܢܘܣ ܐܣܛܪܛܠܛܝܣ1
- Anthony the General
- Antonin le Stratélate1
- Anṭōnīnōs Esṭrāṭēlāṭīs
- ʾAnṭōnīnōs ʾEsṭrāṭēlāṭīs1
How to Cite This Entry
Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent et al., “Anthony the General — ܐܢܛܘܢܝܢܘܣ ܐܣܛܪܛܠܛܝܣ ” in Qadishe: A Guide to the Syriac Saints last modified August 17, 2016, http://syriaca.org/person/1596.Show full citation information...
Bibliography:Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent et al., “Anthony the General — ܐܢܛܘܢܝܢܘܣ ܐܣܛܪܛܠܛܝܣ .” In Qadishe: A Guide to the Syriac Saints, edited by Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent and David A. Michelson. Vol. 1 of Gateway to the Syriac Saints, edited by Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent et al.. Syriaca.org, 2016-. Entry published August 17, 2016. http://syriaca.org/person/1596.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Anthony the General — ܐܢܛܘܢܝܢܘܣ ܐܣܛܪܛܠܛܝܣ
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent
- Data architecture and encoding by David A. Michelson
- Editing, Syriac data conversion, data entry, and reconciling by Adam P. Kane
- Editing and Syriac data proofreading by Aram Bar Schabo
- Entries adapted from the work of Jean Maurice Fiey
- Entries adapted from the work of Ugo Zanetti
- Entries adapted from the work of Claude Detienne
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2016.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.