Habib - ܚܒܝܒ (400)
http://syriaca.org/person/1260 This page is an entry in Qadishe: A Guide to the Syriac Saints
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 Ugo Zanetti and Claude Detienne, Bibliotheca Hagiographica Syriaca, entry: 583.
- 2 Jean Maurice Fiey, Saints Syriaques (Princeton, N.J.: The Darwin Press, Inc., 2004), entry: 184.
- 3 François Nau, Notice historique sur le monastère de Qartamin (1907)., : 10.
- 4 Andrew Palmer, Monk and Mason on the Tigris Frontier (Cambridge, Massachusetts ; London, England: Cambridge University Press, 1990)., : 196 n° 5.
- 5 Enciclopedia dei santi: le chiese orientali [= Bibliotheca sanctorum orientalium] (Roma: Città nuova, 1998)., : II, 149.
http://syriaca.org/person/1260 Different from (3) records.
Constantine bishop of Edessa - ܩܘܣܛܢܛܝܢ ܕܐܘܪܗܝ (saintauthor, d. 735, 734 ) Names: Constantine bishop of Edessa Constantine of Edessa AthanasiusCONSTANTINConstantine of Edessa Constantine bishop of Edessa was one of the most noted disciples of Jacob of Edessa with whom he was a monk at the...URI: http://syriaca.org/person/126
Constantine, bishop of Edessa - ܩܘܣܛܢܛܝܢ ܕܐܘܪܗܝ (saint, 600 ) Names: ConstantinIn hagiography: Constantine was a seventh-century bishop of Edessa who may be the Constantine commemorated by Rabban Saliba .URI: http://syriaca.org/person/1839See all 3
How to Cite This Entry
Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent et al., “Habib — ܚܒܝܒ ” in Qadishe: A Guide to the Syriac Saints last modified August 17, 2016, http://syriaca.org/person/1260.Show full citation information...
Bibliography:Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent et al., “Habib — ܚܒܝܒ .” In Qadishe: A Guide to the Syriac Saints, edited by Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent and David A. Michelson. Vol. 1 of Gateway to the Syriac Saints, edited by Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent et al.. Syriaca.org, 2016-. Entry published August 17, 2016. http://syriaca.org/person/1260.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Habib — ܚܒܝܒ
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent
- Data architecture and encoding by David A. Michelson
- Editing, Syriac data conversion, data entry, and reconciling by Adam P. Kane
- Editing and Syriac data proofreading by Aram Bar Schabo
- Entries adapted from the work of Jean Maurice Fiey
- Entries adapted from the work of Ugo Zanetti
- Entries adapted from the work of Claude Detienne
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2016.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.