Moses of Anhil - ܡܘܫܐ ܕܒܝܬ ܢܚ̈ܠܐ
- ܡܘܫܐ ܕܒܝܬ ܢܚ̈ܠܐ
- ܡܟܬܒܢܐ ܡܘܫܐ ܕܒܝܬ ܢܚ̈ܠܐ3
- ܡܰܟܬܒܳܢܳܐ ܡܘܫܶܐ ܕܒܶܝܬ ܢܰܚ̈ܠܐ3
- موسى النحلي المؤرخ2
- Moses of Anhil
- Mushe of Anḥil
- The Historian Moses of Anḥil1
Status: draft Is this record complete?
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 Ignatius Afram Barsoum, The Scattered Pearls: A History of Syriac Literature and Sciences, trans. Matti Moosa, 2nd rev. ed. (Piscataway,NJ: Gorgias Press, 2003), entry: 114, pp: 352.
- 2 Ignatius Afram Barsoum, al-Luʼluʼ al-manthūr fī tārīkh al-ʻulūm wa-al-ādāb al-Suryāniyyah, 4th ed. (Holland: Bar Hebraeus Verlag, 1987), pp: 307.
- 3 Ignatius Afram Barsoum, Berule bdire d-ʿal yulpone suryoye hdire, trans. Philoxenos Yuḥanon Dolabani, 2nd ed. (Holland: Bar Hebraeus Verlag, 1991), pp: 334.
How to Cite This Entry
James E. Walters et al., “Moses of Anhil — ܡܘܫܐ ܕܒܝܬ ܢܚ̈ܠܐ ” last modified August 17, 2016, http://syriaca.org/person/118.Show full citation information...
Bibliography:James E. Walters et al., “Moses of Anhil — ܡܘܫܐ ܕܒܝܬ ܢܚ̈ܠܐ .”, edited by David A. Michelson and Nathan P. Gibson. Vol. 2 of The Syriac Biographical Dictionary, edited by David A. Michelson. Syriaca.org: The Syriac Reference Portal, 2016. Entry published August 17, 2016. http://syriaca.org/person/118.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Moses of Anhil — ܡܘܫܐ ܕܒܝܬ ܢܚ̈ܠܐ
- Editing, document design, proofreading, data entry by David A. Michelson
- Matching with viaf.org records, data entry, data transformation, conversion to XML by Nathan P. Gibson
- GEDSH and Barsoum English name entry, matching with viaf.org records by James E. Walters
- Editing, disambiguation research, conversion to XML by Thomas A. Carlson
- Syriac name entry by Robert Aydin
- Arabic name entry by Jad Kaado
- Editorial oversight for GEDSH and Barsoum English text entry, and proofreading by Christopher Johnson
- GEDSH and Barsoum English text entry and proofreading by the Syriac Research Group, University of Alabama