Benjamin - [ Syriac Not Available ] (d. 460)
http://syriaca.org/person/1174 This page is an entry in Qadishe: A Guide to the Syriac Saints
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 Jean Maurice Fiey, Saints Syriaques (Princeton, N.J.: The Darwin Press, Inc., 2004), entry: 89.
- 3 Addai Scher, "La vie de Mar Benjamin." Zeitschrift für Assyriologiee vol. 12 (1897)., : 64-96. Note: The legend of Benjamin was published in Syriac and translated into French by Scheil.
- 4 Paul Peeters and Société de Bollandistes, Bibliotheca hagiographica orientalis (1910)., : 178, 179.
- 5 Pontificia Università lateranense and Istituto Giovanni XXIII, Bibliotheca sanctorum (Roma: Istituto Giovanni XXIII nella Pontificia Università lateranense, 1961-1970)., : II, 1222-24.
How to Cite This Entry
Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent et al., “Benjamin” in Qadishe: A Guide to the Syriac Saints last modified August 17, 2016, http://syriaca.org/person/1174.Show full citation information...
Bibliography:Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent et al., “Benjamin.” In Qadishe: A Guide to the Syriac Saints, edited by Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent and David A. Michelson. Vol. 1 of Gateway to the Syriac Saints, edited by Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent et al.. Syriaca.org, 2016-. Entry published August 17, 2016. http://syriaca.org/person/1174.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Benjamin
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent
- Data architecture and encoding by David A. Michelson
- Editing, Syriac data conversion, data entry, and reconciling by Adam P. Kane
- Editing and Syriac data proofreading by Aram Bar Schabo
- Entries adapted from the work of Jean Maurice Fiey
- Entries adapted from the work of Ugo Zanetti
- Entries adapted from the work of Claude Detienne
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2016.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.