Afram, Gabriel - ܓܒܪܝܐܝܠ ܐܦܪܝܡ
- ܓܒܪܝܐܝܠ ܐܦܪܝܡ
- Afram, Gabriel
- Gabriel Afram
- Gabriel Afram
- Afram, Gabriel1
Status: draft Is this record complete?
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 Sebastian P. Brock et al. (eds.), The Gorgias Encyclopedic Dictionary of the Syriac Heritage (Piscataway,NJ: Gorgias Press, 2011), pp: 343.
- 2 Sebastian Paul Brock, A Brief Outline of Syriac Literature, 2nd ed., rev. and enlarged , Mōrān ʾEthʾō, vol. 9 (Kottayam: St. Ephrem Ecumenical Research Institute, 2008), pp: 72.
How to Cite This Entry
David A. Michelson et al., “Afram, Gabriel — ܓܒܪܝܐܝܠ ܐܦܪܝܡ ” last modified August 17, 2016, http://syriaca.org/person/1090.Show full citation information...
Bibliography:David A. Michelson et al., “Afram, Gabriel — ܓܒܪܝܐܝܠ ܐܦܪܝܡ .”, edited by David A. Michelson and Nathan P. Gibson. Vol. 2 of The Syriac Biographical Dictionary, edited by David A. Michelson. Syriaca.org: The Syriac Reference Portal, 2016. Entry published August 17, 2016. http://syriaca.org/person/1090.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Afram, Gabriel — ܓܒܪܝܐܝܠ ܐܦܪܝܡ
- Data from Macuch, Abuna, De Urbina, Duval, Assemani (vols. 1-2), Chabot, Wright, and Brock collected, verified, reconciled, and entered by Kristian Heal
- German data entry by Samer Khader
- Editing, document design, proofreading, data entry by David A. Michelson
- Matching with viaf.org records, data entry, data transformation, conversion to XML by Nathan P. Gibson
- Editing, disambiguation research, conversion to XML by Thomas A. Carlson
- Normalization of GEDSH dates and entry matching with viaf.org records by Alex Vawter
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2016.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.