Nur al-Din of Mardin - ܢܘܪ ܐܠܕܝܢ ܡܪܕܢܝܐ
http://syriaca.org/person/1059 This page is an entry in A Guide to Syriac Authors
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 Ignatius Afram Barsoum, Berule bdire d-ʿal yulpone suryoye hdire, trans. Philoxenos Yuḥanon Dolabani, 2nd ed. (Holland: Bar Hebraeus Verlag, 1991), pp: 484.
- 2 Rudolf Macuch, Geschichte der spät- und neusyrischen Literatur, 1. Aufl (Berlin: Walter de Gruyter, 1965), pp: 21.
How to Cite This Entry
David A. Michelson et al., “Nur al-Din of Mardin — ܢܘܪ ܐܠܕܝܢ ܡܪܕܢܝܐ ” in A Guide to Syriac Authors last modified August 17, 2016, http://syriaca.org/person/1059.Show full citation information...
Bibliography:David A. Michelson et al., “Nur al-Din of Mardin — ܢܘܪ ܐܠܕܝܢ ܡܪܕܢܝܐ .” In A Guide to Syriac Authors, edited by David A. Michelson and Nathan P. Gibson. Vol. 2 of The Syriac Biographical Dictionary, edited by David A. Michelson. Syriaca.org, 2016-. Entry published August 17, 2016. http://syriaca.org/person/1059.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Nur al-Din of Mardin — ܢܘܪ ܐܠܕܝܢ ܡܪܕܢܝܐ
- Data from Macuch, Abuna, De Urbina, Duval, Assemani (vols. 1-2), Chabot, Wright, and Brock collected, verified, reconciled, and entered by Kristian Heal
- German data entry by Samer Khader
- Editing, document design, proofreading, data entry by David A. Michelson
- Matching with viaf.org records, data entry, data transformation, conversion to XML by Nathan P. Gibson
- Editing, Syriac name entry, disambiguation research, conversion to XML by Thomas A. Carlson