ʿAmrīn - [ Syriac Not Available ]
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 David Wilmshurst, The ecclesiastical organisation of the Church of the East, 1318-1913, Corpus Scriptorum Christianorum Orientalium, vol. 582; Subsidia, tomus 104 ( Leuven: Peeters, 2000) http://syriaca.org/bibl/9, pp: 111, 115-116, 117, 241.
How to Cite This Entry
Bibliography:Carlson, Thomas A., “ ʿAmrīn.” In The Syriac Gazetteer, edited by Thomas A. Carlson and David A. Michelson. Syriaca.org, 2016-. Entry published December 9, 2016. http://syriaca.org/place/946.
About this Entry
Entry Title: ʿAmrīn
Publication Date: December 9, 2016
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- David A. Michelson, general editor, Syriaca.org: The Syriac Reference Portal
- Thomas A. Carlson and David A. Michelson, editors, The Syriac Gazetteer
- Carlson, Thomas A., entry contributor, “ ʿAmrīn”
- Data merging, Pleiades and Wikipedia linking, and XML by Thomas A. Carlson
- Wilmshurst index information entry by Anthony Davis