Siyagut - [ Syriac Not Available ]
An Assyrian settlement in the Šarur region of Northwest Nakhchivan
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 Jasmine Dum-Tragut, "Assyrians in Armenia: An Interdisciplinary Study." in Li Tang and Dietmar W. Winkler (eds.), From the Oxus River to the Chinese Shores: Studies on East Syriac Christianity in China and Central Asia (Berlin: LIT, 2013), pp: 343.
How to Cite This Entry
Thomas A. Carlson, “Siyagut” in The Syriac Gazetteer last modified July 10, 2015, http://syriaca.org/place/2557.Show full citation information...
Bibliography:Thomas A. Carlson, “Siyagut.” In The Syriac Gazetteer, edited by Thomas A. Carlson and David A. Michelson. Syriaca.org, 2016-. Entry published July 10, 2015. http://syriaca.org/place/2557.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Siyagut
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- David A. Michelson, general editor, Syriaca.org: The Syriac Reference Portal
- Thomas A. Carlson and David A. Michelson, editors, The Syriac Gazetteer
- Thomas A. Carlson, entry contributor, “Siyagut”
- XML by Thomas A. Carlson
- Data submission review by Andrea Schmidt
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2015.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.