Beth ʿArīf - ܒܝܬ ܥܪܝܦ
A village near Jerusalem.
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 Ignatius Afram Barsoum, Berule bdire d-ʿal yulpone suryoye hdire, trans. Philoxenos Yuḥanon Dolabani, 2nd ed. (Holland: Bar Hebraeus Verlag, 1991), pp: 404.
- 2 Ignatius Afram Barsoum, al-Luʼluʼ al-manthūr fī tārīkh al-ʻulūm wa-al-ādāb al-Suryāniyyah, 4th ed. (Holland: Bar Hebraeus Verlag, 1987), pp: 375.
- 3 Ignatius Afram Barsoum, The Scattered Pearls: A History of Syriac Literature and Sciences, trans. Matti Moosa, 2nd rev. ed. (Piscataway,NJ: Gorgias Press, 2003), pp: 424.
How to Cite This Entry
Thomas A. Carlson, “Beth ʿArīf — ܒܝܬ ܥܪܝܦ ” in The Syriac Gazetteer last modified December 9, 2016, http://syriaca.org/place/1491.Show full citation information...
Bibliography:Thomas A. Carlson, “Beth ʿArīf — ܒܝܬ ܥܪܝܦ .” In The Syriac Gazetteer, edited by Thomas A. Carlson and David A. Michelson. Syriaca.org, 2016-. Entry published December 9, 2016. http://syriaca.org/place/1491.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Beth ʿArīf — ܒܝܬ ܥܪܝܦ
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- David A. Michelson, general editor, Syriaca.org: The Syriac Reference Portal
- Thomas A. Carlson and David A. Michelson, editors, The Syriac Gazetteer
- Thomas A. Carlson, entry contributor, “Beth ʿArīf — ܒܝܬ ܥܪܝܦ ”
- Data merging, Pleiades and Wikipedia linking, and XML by Thomas A. Carlson