Simeon the Persecuted - ܫܡܥܘܢ ܪܕܝܦܐ
http://syriaca.org/person/992 This page is an entry in A Guide to Syriac Authors
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 Sergey Minov (ed.), A Comprehensive Bibliography on Syriac Christianity (The Center for the Study of Christianity, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, 2013), entry: Simeon the Persecuted.
- 2 Anton Baumstark, Geschichte der syrischen Literatur mit Ausschluß der christlich-palästinensischen Texte (Bonn: A. Marcus und E. Webers Verlag Dr. jur. Albert Ahn, 1922), pp: 210.
How to Cite This Entry
David A. Michelson et al., “Simeon the Persecuted — ܫܡܥܘܢ ܪܕܝܦܐ ” in A Guide to Syriac Authors last modified December 9, 2016, http://syriaca.org/person/992.Show full citation information...
Bibliography:David A. Michelson et al., “Simeon the Persecuted — ܫܡܥܘܢ ܪܕܝܦܐ .” In A Guide to Syriac Authors, edited by David A. Michelson and Nathan P. Gibson. Vol. 2 of The Syriac Biographical Dictionary, edited by David A. Michelson. Syriaca.org, 2016-. Entry published December 9, 2016. http://syriaca.org/person/992.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Simeon the Persecuted — ܫܡܥܘܢ ܪܕܝܦܐ
- Data from Macuch, Abuna, De Urbina, Duval, Assemani (vols. 1-2), Chabot, Wright, and Brock collected, verified, reconciled, and entered by Kristian Heal
- German data entry by Samer Khader
- Editing, document design, proofreading, data entry by David A. Michelson
- Matching with viaf.org records, data entry, data transformation, conversion to XML by Nathan P. Gibson
- Editing, disambiguation research, conversion to XML by Thomas A. Carlson
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2016.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.