Cyriacus of Nisibis - ܩܘܪܝܩܘܣ
http://syriaca.org/person/899 This page is an entry in A Guide to Syriac Authors
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 4 Anton Baumstark, Geschichte der syrischen Literatur mit Ausschluß der christlich-palästinensischen Texte (Bonn: A. Marcus und E. Webers Verlag Dr. jur. Albert Ahn, 1922), pp: 196.
Cyriacus of Nisibis Different from (1)
Cyriacus patriarch of Antioch - ܩܘܪܝܐܩܘܣ (saintauthor, d. 817, 793 ) Names: QuryaqosQuryaqos patriarch of Antioch Qyriaqos of AntiochQyriaqos of TagritKyriakosCyriaque de TagritCyriacusCYRIAQUEKyriakos of Tagrit"Patr of Antioch ordained on 17 Aug 793 in Ḥarran died in June or August 817 in Mosul the sources are not unanimous..."URI: http://syriaca.org/person/145
How to Cite This Entry
David A. Michelson et al., “Cyriacus of Nisibis — ܩܘܪܝܩܘܣ ” in A Guide to Syriac Authors last modified August 17, 2016, http://syriaca.org/person/899.Show full citation information...
Bibliography:David A. Michelson et al., “Cyriacus of Nisibis — ܩܘܪܝܩܘܣ .” In A Guide to Syriac Authors, edited by David A. Michelson and Nathan P. Gibson. Vol. 2 of The Syriac Biographical Dictionary, edited by David A. Michelson. Syriaca.org, 2016-. Entry published August 17, 2016. http://syriaca.org/person/899.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Cyriacus of Nisibis — ܩܘܪܝܩܘܣ
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- David A. Michelson, general editor, Syriaca.org: The Syriac Reference Portal
- David A. Michelson and Nathan P. Gibson, editors, A Guide to Syriac Authors
- David A. Michelson, Thomas A. Carlson, Nathan P. Gibson, and Kristian Heal, entry contributors, “Cyriacus of Nisibis — ܩܘܪܝܩܘܣ ”
- Data from Macuch, Abuna, De Urbina, Duval, Assemani (vols. 1-2), Chabot, Wright, and Brock collected, verified, reconciled, and entered by Kristian Heal
- German data entry by Samer Khader
- Editing, document design, proofreading, data entry by David A. Michelson
- Matching with viaf.org records, data entry, data transformation, conversion to XML by Nathan P. Gibson
- Editing, Syriac name entry, disambiguation research, conversion to XML by Thomas A. Carlson
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2016.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.