Timothy II of Alexandria - ܛܝܡܬܐܘܣ ܕܐܠܟܣܢܕܪܝܐ (d. 477)
http://syriaca.org/person/792 This page is an entry in A Guide to Syriac Authors
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 S. P. Brock, "Timotheos II of Alexandria." in Sebastian P. Brock et al. (eds.), The Gorgias Encyclopedic Dictionary of the Syriac Heritage (Piscataway,NJ: Gorgias Press, 2011), pp: 415-416, 415-416.
How to Cite This Entry
James E. Walters et al., “Timothy II of Alexandria — ܛܝܡܬܐܘܣ ܕܐܠܟܣܢܕܪܝܐ ” in A Guide to Syriac Authors last modified August 17, 2016, http://syriaca.org/person/792.Show full citation information...
Bibliography:James E. Walters et al., “Timothy II of Alexandria — ܛܝܡܬܐܘܣ ܕܐܠܟܣܢܕܪܝܐ .” In A Guide to Syriac Authors, edited by David A. Michelson and Nathan P. Gibson. Vol. 2 of The Syriac Biographical Dictionary, edited by David A. Michelson. Syriaca.org, 2016-. Entry published August 17, 2016. http://syriaca.org/person/792.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Timothy II of Alexandria — ܛܝܡܬܐܘܣ ܕܐܠܟܣܢܕܪܝܐ
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- David A. Michelson, general editor, Syriaca.org: The Syriac Reference Portal
- David A. Michelson and Nathan P. Gibson, editors, A Guide to Syriac Authors
- James E. Walters, David A. Michelson, Thomas A. Carlson, and Nathan P. Gibson, entry contributors, “Timothy II of Alexandria — ܛܝܡܬܐܘܣ ܕܐܠܟܣܢܕܪܝܐ ”
- Editing, document design, proofreading, data entry by David A. Michelson
- Matching with viaf.org records, data entry, data transformation, conversion to XML by Nathan P. Gibson
- GEDSH and Barsoum English name entry, matching with viaf.org records by James E. Walters
- Editing, Syriac name entry, Arabic name entry, disambiguation research, conversion to XML by Thomas A. Carlson
- Normalization of GEDSH dates and entry matching with viaf.org records by Alex Vawter
- Editorial oversight for GEDSH and Barsoum English text entry, and proofreading by Christopher Johnson
- GEDSH and Barsoum English text entry and proofreading by the Syriac Research Group, University of Alabama
- Proofreading of GEDSH abstracts and addition of confessions and alternate names from GEDSH by Nathan P. Gibson