Asia - ܐܣܝܐ
http://syriaca.org/person/1616 This page is an entry in Qadishe: A Guide to the Syriac Saints
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 Ugo Zanetti and Claude Detienne, Bibliotheca Hagiographica Syriaca, entry: 977.
- 2 Jean Maurice Fiey, "De quelques saints vénérés au Liban." Proche-Orient chrétien vol. 28 (1978)., : 27-28, s.v. Asia.
- 3 Jeanne-Nicole Saint-Laurent, "Bones in Bags: Relics in Syriac Hagiography." in Maria E Doerfler,, Emanuel Fiano and Kyle Richard Smith (eds.), Syriac Encounters: Papers from the Sixth North American Syriac Symposium, Duke University, 26-29 June 2011, Eastern Christian Studies, vol. 20 (Leuven: Peeters, 2015)
- 4 Jan E. Wilson, "A Karshuni Text of the Legend of Mar Asia'." Parole de l'Orient vol. 32 (2007).
- 5 Sergey Minov (ed.), A Comprehensive Bibliography on Syriac Christianity (The Center for the Study of Christianity, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, 2013), entry: Mar Asia.
How to Cite This Entry
Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent et al., “Asia — ܐܣܝܐ ” in Qadishe: A Guide to the Syriac Saints last modified August 17, 2016, http://syriaca.org/person/1616.Show full citation information...
Bibliography:Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent et al., “Asia — ܐܣܝܐ .” In Qadishe: A Guide to the Syriac Saints, edited by Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent and David A. Michelson. Vol. 1 of Gateway to the Syriac Saints, edited by Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent et al.. Syriaca.org, 2016-. Entry published August 17, 2016. http://syriaca.org/person/1616.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Asia — ܐܣܝܐ
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- David A. Michelson, general editor, Syriaca.org: The Syriac Reference Portal
- Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent and David A. Michelson, editors, Qadishe: A Guide to the Syriac Saints
- Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent and David A. Michelson, entry contributors, “Asia — ܐܣܝܐ ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent
- Data architecture and encoding by David A. Michelson
- Editing, Syriac data conversion, data entry, and reconciling by Adam P. Kane
- Editing and Syriac data proofreading by Aram Bar Schabo
- Entries adapted from the work of Jean Maurice Fiey
- Entries adapted from the work of Ugo Zanetti
- Entries adapted from the work of Claude Detienne
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2016.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.